Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you have a brochure available?
Yes. It highlights the benefits of Cowboy Magic® Products. We will be glad to mail you a brochure if you provide us with your mailing address via email: email@example.com or phone 1-800-755-6844.
2. Can I get information on specific products?
Yes. Visit the product section of our website for information about each of our products.
3. Does Detangler & Shine™ come in a smaller size?
Yes. Detangler & Shine™ is offered in a 4 oz. tube, 16 oz. and 32 oz. economy size bottles.
4. Can COWBOY MAGIC® Shampoo be used on human hair?
Yes. Our Shampoo, Demineralizer™/Conditioner and Detangler & Shine™ will condition and restore moisture and shine to the hair. Many salons purchase and use COWBOY MAGIC® products on their clients with outstanding results.
5. Will COWBOY MAGIC® Shampoo, Demineralizer™ / Conditioner and Detangler & Shine™ affect the color on my hair?
Yes. Your hair color should have a new high shine. COWBOY MAGIC® Shampoo, Demineralizer™ / Conditioner and Detangler & Shine™ condition the hair and are used and sold in many salons with amazing results.
6. Is the Greenspot® Remover safe to use on dogs?
Yes. Greenspot® Remover is safe to use on dogs. Also, our Shampoo, Demineralizer™/Conditioner, and Detangler & Shine™ will give your dog’s hair a wonderful look and feel.
7. How can I become a distributor?
COWBOY MAGIC® products are sold primarily through western stores, tack and feed stores and beauty salons. If you are a retail store, contact Ann at our Corporate office, 1-800-755-6844, or e-mail her at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and she will gladly assist you. We do not offer individual distributorships.
8. How do I find a store outside the United States?
Call our toll free number 1-800-755-6844 and we will be happy to put you in touch with a source for a store nearest you.
9. Do you offer horse show awards?
Yes. COWBOY MAGIC® offers a program on behalf of the Retail Stores that sell our products. To qualify send the following information on your organization’s letterhead requesting a donation listing the following information 90 days prior to your show:
1. Name of your local store where you purchase COWBOY MAGIC® products.
2. Contact name and phone number for sponsoring store.
3. Name of organization or club.
4. Name and phone number of contact person responsible for show award donations.
5. List of Officers.
6. Name of Event.
7. Location of Event.
8. Date of Event.
9. Size of Event (number of entries and horses).
10. Show Bill or Entry Form.
11. UPS address of where to send donation.
12. Copy of 501-C tax-exempt certificate, if appropriate.